Monday, May 9, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes! And blogs I currently love

This week is dedicated to transitioning my blog from blogspot to a WordPress blog and a new domain. Very exciting, indeed. Since I won't be posting this week, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite cooking blogs for all of you loyal readers (all three of you) to peruse in this dark week.

Cajunlicious: An awesome blog dedicated to Cajun cooking. Jessica is an amazing cook and her recipes are easy and straight-forward.

The Real Food Blog: Mark Scarbrough writes a very informative blog on cooking food. He co-wrote a book, Real Food has Curves, that has seriously changed my life. Tune in for recipes using real, whole foods and good essays on food writing.

Eat Yourself Skinny- I have just started reading this blog and I totally fell in love with it. Kelly shares healthy, weight-watcher friendly recipes.

A Veggie Venture- I have been following this blog for awhile. Lately, Alanna has been doing a series on including more veggies in your diet.

Enjoy these great blogs and I look forward to sharing with you the new and improved blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I just now saw this, thank you so much! Your blog is really fantastic and such a joy to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're changing to wordpress? I will be interested to see the new format and hear how you like it!

    ReplyDelete